Financial stress is making us sick! As reported by Kabelo Khumalo in Saturdays (21st October) Personal Finance.
Worrying about debt can lead to an increase in mental health and other health problems and cannot be ignored.
Are you at risk?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you could be building up debts you’ll have trouble repaying:
- Are you lying asleep at night worrying about money?
- Debt is interfering with home and or work life?
- Do you need to use your credit card to pay for essential items like food, telephone, electricity etc?
- Do you use more than one credit card?
- Are you using one card to pay off the other?
- Do you only pay the minimum balance each month?
- Do you borrow to pay your bills?
- Do you skip paying bills some months?
- Debt collectors are calling you?
- Next months bills arrive before you have paid this months?
- You often pay bills late, if at all?
- More than 50% of your salary is going to paying off debt?
Contact us today if you are feeling overwhelmed by your debt.